woensdag, juni 17, 2009

Mcfearless nailed it.

A day of doom or a day of happiness? Now tell me what is doom and what is happiness?
Or is it just a mix of both, is it the day for the ones who have been chosen to receive an answer they've been waiting for. Some say that destiny can be in your hands if you're willing to fight for something you've always wanted to hold in your hands, most people say that we're not able to rule over destiny.
We shouldn't be scared of what is coming, you have to fight for it or against it. I know that I've disappointed people in the past, I know that I made a few mistakes (human right?), I know that I'm not perfect. I had the feeling that I lost everything I had. And to be honest I'd rather lose something that I simply adore then to keep something that I wouldn't miss a bit.
I learned how to build myself again thanks to the missed opportunities, it’s a hard knock life you just have to choose between good or evil.
If you can’t respect, love or understand yourself, well who the heck are you to say that you’re able to respect, love or understand other people. You can scream your heart out and say that you rule the world but I know that knowledge speaks and wisdom listens. It doesn’t matter how much power you’ve got, because we all know that karma is the hugest bitch and she’ll be there back at 360, what I’m trying to say here is: What goes around comes around no matter what. I’m not seeking for things wealthier people got, that’s really not my way of living my life, I’m happy with where I stand and I know that it’s going to take a lot to stand where I want to be, other people who haven’t got the strength to notice that they’re feeding their enemies with their mistakes just have to roll their sleeves and make a better person of their selves.
Take a good look at yourself before you judge other people.

And always remember: no victory WITHOUT a battle.
That’s what I call a great life lesson.



Cheers and kisses!



2 opmerkingen:

  1. duuuuuuuude
    that defenitely is a great life lesson, damn another confirmation that I fucked it up myself.. but ah well, the pain is going to make me stronger right? and I'm going to learn stuff from it right? ugh.. I don't want to :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i love it! its beautiful, honestly, it almost made me cry xD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen