donderdag, juni 25, 2009

The king of pop died.


I never thought that this day would come this soon, it's sad but ratatatat that's the way it is.
There's no way that we could forget this once so talented man. Another lesson learned.."Huh what lesson?"
Fame isn't everything, if you really want it and if you're willing to fight for it, well you'll get it if you believe in yourself. You'll love it for a while/or forever, but people who don't know how to control it will lose their selves in the other person they created, because of the insecurity.
"Not being able to know who you are leads to->NOTHING->dead" and that's what happened with the king of pop once our Michael Jackson.
Haha..I always had the idea that people like him would never die, I guess I’m going to call him Saint Jackson..




My tip: if you’re fighting for something and you’ve finally got it in your hands, don’t let it take over you.

4 opmerkingen: